HOW TO SETUP CUSTOMER, SUPPLIERS AND INVENTORY IN HISAAB ERP SOFTWARE?
Go to Items and Inventory -> Maintenance -> Add and Manage Items
- Enter item code, name, select appropriate category and other options
- Click Insert New Item
Go to Sales -> Maintenance -> Add and Manage Customer
- Click Add Customer
- Enter Customer Name, Customer Short Name and address
- Enter other relevant details as required
- Click Add New Customer.
Go to Purchases -> Maintenance -> Add and Manage Supplier
- Click Add Supplier
- Enter Supplier Name, Supplier Short Name and address
- Enter other relevant details as required.
- Click Add New Supplier Details
Go to Banking and General Ledger -> Maintenance-> GL Accounts
- Select New Account from the drop down list
- Enter Account Code (e.g 1066)
- Leave Account Code 2 blank
- Enter Account Name (e.g Bank Alfalah – Clifton Branch)
- Select appropriate Account Group (e.g Current Assets)
- Click Add Account
Go to General Ledger -> Maintenance -> Bank Account
- Enter Bank Account Name (e.g DYS Solutions)
- Set Account Type as Saving
- Select the account you created above from the Bank Account GL Code drop down.
- Enter Bank Name (e.g Bank Alfalah)
- Enter Account Number.
- Enter Bank address (if required)
- Click Add New to save