This Inquiry table shows the Sales Orders for a given range of period. You have the option to look at an entire Quotation, Mark a Sales Order to be a Template for Deliveries/Invoices, edit an Order and print an Order.
- # – Enter the numeric ID number in the # text box to search.
- Ref – Enter the alpha numeric Reference in the Ref. text box to search an individual record.
- Location – Use this filter to show location wise sales order records.
- Item Filter – Use this filter to view sales orders of a particular item/service.
- Customer Filter – Use this filter to view sales orders of a particulars customer.
- Click the Print icon in the extreme right column to print the Sales Order.
- Use Edit icon to modify the records of Sales order.
- Click on the Tmpl check-box to set the Sales order as a template.
You can extend the period or minimize the period or filter the Inquiry by Location and/or Item.
The Sales Orders can however be deleted when editing. And when deleting a fiscal year, the Orders inside the fiscal year will be deleted.
Those Sales order whose required by date has been passed will be shows as marked.